Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Project 5:My EDM Survey

I have sent out my survey three times and have only received twelve responses. I will update as new responses come. I did my survey about South Alabama. I asked seven different questions. My summary is below.


1. What is your major?
elementary education
Secondary Education/English
English Education
English Education
Secondary Ed/Language Arts
Elementary Education
not sure yet
secondary education
Secondary Education History
Elementary Education
secondary ed
Secondary Special Education

2. In what year will you graduate?
2011
2012 (hopefully)
2012 or 2013
2013
2012
2012
2012
2012
2012
2012
2021
December 2010


3. How many classes are you taking this semester?


1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 8%
4 4 33%
5 4 33%
Other 3 25%





4. Where did you go to High School?
new hope
Geneva County High School in Hartford, Alabama
MGM
Theodore High School
Colony High School (Palmer, Alaska)
Murphy High Schoo Mobile, Al
BTW
chatom
Faith Academy
Satsuma High
N.C
Monroe County High School

5. What type of activities are you involved in here at South?
school thats all
just the Honor's Program
Classes! lol I hope to get involved in the martial arts club.
None as of right now
BCM
This is my first semester here so I'm not really involved in much yet.
Football
nothing
intramural softball
I not involved in any activities (non-traditional student)
leisure
Nothing but classes...

6. Do you live on campus?
no
yes
Not any more!
No
Yes
No
yes
yes
no
No
no
No


7. Do you think there is too much work for this class?
Yes 7 58%
No 2 17%
Maybe 2 17%
Other 1 8%








No comments:

Post a Comment