Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog Assignment #13



The question of this week’s blog post: Why is it important for students to post their work to blogs (or in other ways)?

I think it is important for students to post their work to a blog because they can share their ideas with people around the world. If we all shared our ideas, then maybe some of the ideas could come to life and become reality. Sharing ideas can help other students and teachers. Maybe a student’s work from Alabama can inspire a student in California or even somewhere in Europe. There is no limit to what we can learn and share with others.

My first example is from my comments4kids. Her name is Hannah and she wrote a poem.
Click here to go to her website.
"The problem poem
If there's something bothering you
And there's nothing you can do
There's always something good and smart
Right inside of you!"

My second example is also from my comments4kids. It shows us Room 8 at Pt England School. Click here to see the video.

My last example is from this weeks blog post. It is another PS22 video. This video was amazing. The kids did a great job singing and showing their emotions! Great job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment