Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog Assignment #15

For this weeks blog post we watched two videos. The first one was done by a seventh grader on her PLE. Below is the video.




While comparing her PLE and my PLN there are many differences. Her PLE is more developed than my PLN. It makes me wonder if I have done as much as I can at the moment to have a well developed PLN. I have not done as much as I can. I guess I have finally realized how important my PLN is for me as a student and as a future teacher. Watching this video, I have seen some websites that I never knew about. I find myself wondering how much will I actually be teaching children and how much will they be teaching me. I hope that it will be a give and take relationship between me and my future students. I know that if I do not continue to be an active learner, then my future students will not get the best they can get from me.

The second video we watched was Two questions that can change your life-Daniel Pink. Below is the video.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.



Both of these two questions are interesting to me. "What is your sentence?" and "Was I better today than I was yesterday?" I'm not sure what my sentence would be. This is a question that I will have to think more about in depth. As to the remaining question, I try to be better than I was yesterday. For anyone to be better than they were the day before you have to realize what needs changing and what only needs tweaking in your life. Once you know what that is, you can strive to be better than you were yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment