Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments4Teachers

I enjoyed reading about Ms. Sharon's blog. Her blog on "A passionate cry for educational reform" was very enlightening. She had some very interesting points on spreading the word about educational reform. We keep posing problems without the solutions. This needs to change.

Hello again,
I enjoyed reading what you had to say about Dan Browns video. I agree with your comments. We have to be able to work together to come up with a way to fix our educational system. We keep posing problems without solutions. We all need to work together to come up with solutions for our education system.


Hello Ms. Sharon,
My name is Marianne Lane and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at South Alabama. I have been assigned to follow your blog for the next 2 weeks. I will be posting a summary to my blog on what I have learned. My blog is lanemarianneedm310.blogspot.com. I agree with you on not being able to recognize the internet 10 years from now. It's amazing how everything changes so fast online. I can't even imagine what it will be like in the future. Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment