Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Comments4Teachers

My comments4teachers was on Mrs. Cassidy's blog. She had some really great ideas. I would personally like to try some of these in the future once I graduate.

Hi,
My name is Marianne Lane, I am from the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I will be following your blog for the time being. I will be posting a summary on what I have learned to my blog. My blog is lanemarianneedm310.blogspot.com. This video was very cool. I have heard of students in elementary schools using these tools, but I didn't really believe it. It is amazing what these kids can do already. Great job!

Hi Mrs. Cassidy,
This was a very interesting post. I agree with you on the students taking turns, cooperation, and compromise being life skills. I think that if the students learn this young enough, it would become natural to share things with others. I never would have thought to use Nintendo DS's in the classroom.

Hello,
I saw your post and I would like to know more about the process. I think that it would be a great experience to go to Cape Town South Africa. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment